Is leadership growth restricted by karma? Business Energetics
How does leadership growth happen?
Good or effective leadership in my experience can come down to intention.
First web result for intention
[in- ten-sh uhn] NOUN
1. an act or instance of determining mentally upon some action or result.
2. the end or object intended; purpose.
3. the act or fact of intending.
4. Surgery, Medicine/Medical. a manner or process of healing, as in the healing of a lesion or fracture without granulation (healing by first intention) or the healing of a wound by granulation after suppuration (healing by second intention)
5.meaning or significance: The intention of his words was clear.
I’ve experienced being a leader on a help-desk in a high traffic broadcast media environment (lots of swearing and stressed out clients), being an IT Manager for a team of training consultants in a private company (polite swearing), and being the co-director of a small independent training company which I co-created. Much more fun, Friday afternoon paperclip fights, and very little swearing!
I have experienced the best leaders and the worst too, including the bosses with too many hands, #metoo.
I have also spent many years leading learners in the training room!Bosses are leaders who tell you what to do. True leaders inspire you to do better as well as teach.Click To Tweet (You may tweet that but don’t fire me, haha).
Leadership growth can come from learning not to be influenced
I was always given the ‘difficult’ students in IT because I seemed to be able to help them. In my opinion, my ability to handle the so-called ‘difficult people’ was down to intention setting.
I intended to help them, not let my head-space be interfered with or front-loaded by reputation or gossip, or in fact anyone else’s ideas about that person, which are never 100% accurate anyway.
Intend to be as present as possible as a leader, have clear goals, aspirations, and inspirations, and stay honest.
Experience each team member in the present moment. Not easy, but it works in my experience. If you learn more about our Personal Energy field and apply the principals, it becomes even easier than that.
The fish stinks from the head down – ‘stinky’ leadership
Can’t remember who wrote this, but it has always rung true for me “The fish stinks from the head down”. You have a stinky ‘fishhead’, you have a stinky organization or team.
Working now in the realm of ideas and intuition, and the fifth-dimension (I’m an intuitive reader, accessing something called the Akashic Records, something I NEVER thought I’d do when I was trotting to training rooms with my briefcase in hand…you can stop reading at this point if this is too ‘woo woo’ for you. If not, though…
Here’s some of what I have learned so far about leadership from the realm of business energetics, which is combining business knowledge with information from our Akashic Records and our Personal Energy Field.
- Many people have karmic issues with authority! Many people find themselves in leadership roles exactly because they need to work out their karmic issues from not respecting authority before, or not being an effective leader before. It can explain a lot about traumatic leadership situations, which at least can lead to a deeper understanding, but not necessarily a solution to the issue.
- People have specific soul attributes (the best metaphor I can give is the soul level version of Myers Briggs®). When people focus on these attributes and understand them better, it can be enlightening, help a person know themselves, and become a better leader…or team member, or whatever else they might be. It’s amazing what deep wisdom is stored in our Personal Energy. You can find out more about this by having a Soul Star Reading.
- ‘Born leaders’ may be carrying not only a combination of DNA influence from their physical family line (up to 14 generations of gene expression can be carried forward in DNA ‘tagging’) but also past life leadership experiences. Become aware of both influences can inspire a leader, and a team too.
- A person’s ability to change themselves for the better can be related to Soul-Level Karma. What if you have a boss with a lot of past-life karma that is holding herself or himself back? It’s not helping anybody in the long run. Learning to understand our own personal energetics can improve interpersonal business energetics enormously.
Learning more about our energetic goal-setting personality can improve our leadership skills
As a leader or potential leader…or even someone who is subject to your boss’s decision-making, planning, and goal-setting abilities, here’s a new idea for you.
We often discuss our comfort zone when setting new personal or business goals. We all know there’s a place where we are more comfortable acting, creating and doing business.
In many businesses, people realize that at some point they will have to jump out of their comfort zone to make changes at the personal or professional level. This is not easy, it’s hard and it’s uncomfortable on many levels, which is why the comfort zone is so comfortable!
So as a new idea for business energetics, consider these two questions
- Have you ever thought about the business energetics in your organization?
That is, how karma, personal energy and, interpersonal energetics may be affecting the efficient functioning of leadership in a team or group. Yes, it is a very a new idea but read on if you are intrigued.
2. What if – at the soul level you or colleagues have karmic issues holding you in place from growing personally, and therefore professionally?
Wild and woolly, I know. And what if you also each have an individual level of personal energy available to effect change for yourself and for a group or organization? Wouldn’t it be great to know what those levels are, and what steps you can take to make changes and shift those vibrational aspects of self?
It could work well for you personally, or in business.