I originally named this site New World Energetics because of spiritual guidance. As a clair-audient, I heard the name and wrote it down.
Thought bubbles up
To explain the concept of New World Energetics is to use something I call ‘Thought Bubbles’ to show how our energy works, why spiritual practice is important…why awareness of the language we use can be life-changing and how holistic health and wellness also plays a part in this picture.
So what IS New World Energetics?
It’s definitely a paradigm shift! Using my many years of study and tapping into wisdom both ancient and modern I can clearly state that New World Energetics is a way forward for the human consciousness movement using…
- New Energy Psychology – wisdom both ancient and modern connecting and in some cases reconnecting us with chi, chakras, vital force and the Higher Self.
- The New Spiritual Movement – where many of us are beginning to understand that we truly are spiritual beings having a physical experience – how to practice and apply that in our everyday, incarnated lives?
- The New Health Movement – where we understand and allow that as scientific knowledge increases, so does our connection to the deep and ancient wisdom of the Earth. We can combine this knowledge so that people can have a broken leg fixed in a clean environment with pain management…and use homeopathy or essential oils to help clear an emotional issue in the same breath. We CAN have it all!
- The New Thought Movement – it has become apparent to us as evolving humans that the thoughts we think and the language we use can actively affect how successfully we live our lives. How to use these new technologies in new and practical ways that really get results?
And finally –
- the New Heart Movement. We are often taught to think deeply about actions, decisions and circumstances in our lives. It’s also important to feel and encompass any energetic information we can receive from our hearts and whole bodies to help us make decisions. What does your heart think?
Sarah has applied experience in the following modalities